Digital Capability is led by Allison Miller, Director and Lead Consultant of Digital Capability.
Allison has been involved in education and training for nearly twenty years as an educator, change manager, and e-learning leader and innovator. More recently, Allison has also been helping small businesses work smarter in a digital economy.
Allison’s leadership skills include:
- Building digital e-business and e-learning capability
- Creative thinking and problem-solving
- Developing semi-autonomous teams from fragmented work units
- Leading and facilitating disruptive change
- Researching and implementing emerging learning and development strategies
- Strategic thinking and implementation