CoacheStuff is a business established as a vehicle for experienced professionals, Frankie Forsyth (Frankie Forsyth Consulting Pty Ltd), Ian Whitehouse (Digital Coaching Consultancy Pty Ltd and Lesley Hazelwood (Work & People Pty Ltd), to work collaboratively to deliver Business Enterprise Services.
CoacheStuff’s experienced small business coaches will help you to create and build your business. We can offer practical tools, techniques and strategies to help you.As well as a general business health check we cover:
|How to get started in business:
- what it takes to be successful
- evaluating opportunities
- whether to buy or start a new business
- marketing, finance and compliance issues
- what registrations licences and permits you need
- putting it all together in a business plan.
|How to promote your business:
- take control of your marketing
- develop a step-by-step marketing strategy
- effectively use the web and online tools
- deciding which promotional techniques to use
- building customer relationships
- developing your online presence.
|How to plan for business success:
- how and why you should plan
- business planning tools
- preparing an action plan
- financial management and budgeting
- digital strategy planning.
|How to effectively manage a business:
- basic book-keeping
- managing cash flow
- meeting compliance requirements
- developing your own business skills
- managing your online presence.